Wednesday, November 25, 2009
- me n heels -
my guy friends often say my car boot were filled with "junks"

well basically i fill my car boot with lots of boxes




there's a vacuum cleaner for car (which i seldom use nowadays bluek)

then de rest were none other than my heels n shoes~ XD

well basically i have
- a pair of sport shoes
- 2 pairs of sneakers
- 4 - 5 pairs of heels

for standby purpose! XD

they (de guys) used to say my car boot has too many heels n shoes
n it's useless cause i just leave them there for nothing

well i'm gonna prove them wrong!
especially Mr. Uncle Foong! XD

last friday(20.11.09)
me n my friends went kl for an interview in 1U

when i'm on my way walking to de company
one of de heel just came off out of a sudden!





so unlucky no? >.<

my interview is at 0130pm
i broke my heels at 0115pm!

de kancheung-ness really
really tension that time

suddenly a light bulb just pop up from my mind
i've got plenty of standby heels in my car!

so i rush back to my car (luckily i parked my car really near) to change to a new pair of heels
with barefoot XD

imagine

shopping mall
with lots of people
a girl in formal wear running with barefoot

my friend Ryan was kind enough to be a live news reporter
n recorded a video of me running! swt~


video


exciting betui no? XD
phew what an exciting n interesting experience hahaha

anyway my point is

SEE!
I AM RIGHT TO STORE SO MANY PAIRS OF HEELS IN MY CAR! XD
chuilynn says at 3:45:00 PM
2 Comment(s)