Friday, September 18, 2009
- advertise -
i was helping my friend to advertise his online mobile shop
you guys can ask him questions bout phone's price or info for de latest models
these are de brands that he sells :

  • Nokia
  • Samsung
  • LG
  • Sony Ericsson
  • Blackberry
  • Iphone (they have Iphone but it's expensive n most people use maxis's anyway)
  • HTC
  • ASUS

he's selling original n AP phones as well
he told me that i couldn't find any cheaper than he's selling in Ipoh

so people
whoever that wants to buy new phones or any inquiries just leave a message in de forum ya
just give some support alright? =)

here's de link! -> ☏S H O P ! M O B I L E☆O N L I N E☏

* i wonder how many people will read my blog *
but still do support a little alright? =)

btw my friend's name is William! =D
chuilynn says at 12:22:00 AM
0 Comment(s)