Saturday, July 04, 2009
- it's saturday -
today a few friends of mine from utar followed me back to ipoh
they gonna stay at my place until sunday

de day starts off with unpleasant incidents

there's six of us
me being de driver couldn't fetch five person(exclude myself) with my car
so two of them have to take ktm to ipoh * sorry darling n baobei *

then supposedly i should pick them up at de ktm station
but me being a terrible planner
i forgot to tell my godma that i'm coming back today
n my dad locked de internal door lock of my house
n my godma brought my grandma's maid to her place which is in bercham
so i have to go all de way to bercham to get my grandma's house keys from de maid to unlock my grandma's house then only i get to go into my house
as our houses were just next to each other n kinda like connected to each other

so i have to ask khoyin n cheeann go jusco themselves first
really sorry to khoyin(darling) cheeann(baobei) suijin(dear) kenneth(beloved *geli-ness* aka stupid you) n cj (too bad no name for you hor? XD)
sorry for being a terrible planner n let you guys waited n got so hungry T.T

my bad!
i'll be a better planner next time for sure

anyway we just randomly walked around jusco just now
went to makan at food court
as everyone was hungry
n i don't know where to go at that time so we end up eating in jusco food court >.<

after lunch
we went to padini giordano n mng to try out some clothes
i tried two pieces today * ngek ngek *


giordano




totally syok sendiri >)
i think i look cool wearing this top
especially when i put on de hoodie XD
* syok sendiri-ness Xp *

then we went mng too
cheeann showed me this top n i went to try
surprisingly it look really good on me XD * i think *


mng



n really sexy too
kinda stylish deep V top * ngek ngek*
love it!

but then when i have a look at de price tag
a knife stabs right through my heart

129bucks wey!

aihz why must it be so expensive =(
no discount somemore

really wanted to get it but
it's really expensive =(

aihz takda jodoh
so sad

anyway
after that we walked around jusco for awhile more
n everyone was really tired
so we came home

n just a moment later everyone was sleeping like piggies XD

exclude me
as i'm trying to settle de stupid internet connection
after so long finally settled n i get to online!
so damn happy XD

although i'm really tired but i don't plan to take nap
cause if i sleep now i'll end up to be more tired later >.<

so now i'm just waiting for them to wake up
then we shall go for dinner n parade later =)

oh if you're wondering why is there so many people following me back this saturday
it's because my whole family went to china without me for some far-far-away-relatives wedding dinner
n they asked me to come back to ipoh
to start de car engine (as they scare by de time they come back de car can't be start up swt)

bah whatever

being a host is really not easy no?
scare they might be uncomfortable to stay in my place
scare they might be bored to death (there's not much entertainment in my house >.<)

but i'll try my best anyway
alright i shall go n get ready for de night

muacx for everyone that reads my blog X3
* although i know there's just a few people that read my blog *

but still MUACX! muahahahahaha XD
chuilynn says at 5:58:00 PM
0 Comment(s)