Saturday, June 20, 2009
- it's all bout stupid you -
oh well just as de title said
today it's all bout stupid you - de rabbit XD


he used to be so cute in this size =3




n now he has turned into this size =.=




gigantic =.=

somehow he like my carpet =.=



malay-lady man XD



he likes to bite
n he just kept on biting =.=



that's why my carpet having holes right now =.=



this is how he looks like when he's surveying de area or wanna get something that's higher than him






weighing himself XD
* lame *



de first time i see him sleep with eyes closed XD



normally his eyes open widely when he sleeps



jumping onto his cage to pee or poo from de top * sometimes * =.=




n still biting =.=




looking inside de toilet as if he's waiting for someone



* woo does that means he saw ghost or something like that? interesting XD *



de recent him



he's getting bigger n bigger ( or should i say longer n longer =.= ) recently
not that cute but still berry cute XD



this fella can be really VERY naughty at times

for example

to jump onto my bed when i'm sleeping
after a few times hitting his butt n throw him back to de floor he's still coming back =.=

put him into de cage n don't let him come out just end up waking me up by biting n pushing de cage door =.=

bite my stuff like
my beloved earphones T.T
my indoor slippers
plastic bags =.=
my weighing scale >.<
n de handphone string that cheechee bought me for my birthday T.T

bah
i have to keep almost everything away so that he couldn't reach them

luckily my laptop charger wire n de internet cable wasn't place on de floor
or else =.=

he can be real annoying sometimes
but he's still cute n i still love him XD
chuilynn says at 12:58:00 PM
1 Comment(s)