Friday, May 22, 2009
- genting trip day one part two -
alright part two is here X3

after a little rest bathed n dress up



ryan you "jia jia" de lo Xp



my pretty darling XD




we're all set n ready to go =D

then we're on our way



to



safari~
* it's a disco right? ah whatever X) *


another clubbing night swt~



jiahui =D



ryan you so bahagia no? XD



tracy ;)





de girls






phew-it~ pretty joan =D



cheeann ;)



me n darling * muah *



me lo who else? X)



what a retarded expression XD



me n kenneth aka stupid you XD



felix ;)



i'm not acting rude
i'm just showing off my ring XD






haha two pictures in a row me n leewee having de same pose
swt wei~ XD



whee~ X)



we drink n dance until erm
roughly 3 something or 4am
can't really remember

oh yeah
there's pussycat dolls * kononnyaz but really sexy ladies * on stage performance too

but i don't have de pictures nor videos with me
so oh well sorry dudes
no sexy ladies pictures for you guys XD

that's all for part two
part three coming soon * a short one hehe *

so just let me end this post with my camwhore picture bah X3



tata~ XD
chuilynn says at 3:54:00 PM
0 Comment(s)