Tuesday, December 30, 2008
- super duper happy -
yay!
finally!

it's 30th of december already!

today it would be de last day i'm gonna stay in office n work! Xp
yeah! time to celebrate =D

however i'm gonna go uni berry soon >.<
wasn't sure whether it is a happy thing ornot
but oh well ah don't care
for this berry moment i just wanna study somehow >.<

oh so soon i'm gonna back to de entertainment-less kampar n stay there for another 2 n a half years =.=
it's gonna be so boring >.<

n ah gonna move in to westlake n gonna stay with strangers =.=
i wonder are they nice people =.=
really do hope they're nice people
hope they're not those mean n bitchy people
* i assumed that de unit i'm gonna stay in is all girl's unit *

n coursemates >.<
hope there's actually girls studying my course
so that i have FEMALE coursemates to hang out with >.<

ah diet plan is still on anyway
after de food poisoning incident
i lose roughly 2 kgs =D

but i still got like 3 more kgs to go to reach my ideal weight
so diet plan will keep on going until i starve myself to death
muahahahahahahaha Xp

hmm

oh yeah i should be started to do some shopping already >.<
got lots to buy somehow * though i already bought alots =.= *

ah uni life gonna start berry soon >.<
hope i could get good results n won't disappoint myself * yes myself =.= *
my parents n brother never really put high hope on me
kononnya don't wanna give me pressure haha Xp

anyway i'll study hard n try my best to get good results =3

ah 2008 is finally gonna comes to an end
finally~

2008 is treating me good yet cruel as well throughout de whole year
good n bad things happened

bah oh well
hope all de bad things get away from me n good things come to me in 2009 =3

2009
omg i'm gonna be 21 years old then?
sounds old >.< yet i'm looking forward to it =D

oh well i'll just chill n relax n welcome 2009 in genting then hahaha Xp

okay
just allow me to be lame for once
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!

haha omg it's like so lame my goodness Xp
chuilynn says at 9:32:00 AM
0 Comment(s)