Saturday, September 13, 2008
- de johor-s'pore-kl-working-trip (part I) -
after de 30 hours famine thingy i follow my brother to johor for work
johor =.=
their shopping mall pretty nice also ler
quite alot stuff to sell
unfortunately i didn't get to shop much T.T
so sad

then me n my brother went s'pore
without GPS
we just downloaded a s'pore map (show only areas not roads =.=)
then we simply drive here n there
we still get to find my uncle's place
(a place named jurong n de road to my uncle's place was kinda =.= messy?)
then we went two shopping malls as well
unfortunately s'pore stuff was WAY TOO expensive to buy =.=
when you convert back to ringgit malaysia
ouch~
if you want branded stuff malaysia also got
if you want some unique brand that malaysia don't have
de price can kill you wei~
one unknown brand's(to me) T-shirt cost 79 sing dollar
convert back to ringgit malaysia it's like RM180+ ler
=.= i buy roxy better la like that
window shopping better la =.=

in johor i didn't manage to take much pictures
while in s'pore..er..not much either =.=

these were de only thing i took pictures of in s'pore =.=














so lonely macam hor? Xp


i went to one shopping mall's cinema n saw these
haha so funny ma take pictures of them lo Xp

i realised s'pore really a safe place
those people can walk under de dark (really really dark n without street lights place) ALONE n SLOWLY =.=
really that peaceful ke?

my brother told me even if they commit crime they'll get caught anyway
since s'pore SO big =.=

ah~ s'pore is nice
if can stay there pun not bad boh~

but my brother said if you get to buy a HOUSE (take note it's house not condo/apartment unit)
then you must be VERY VERY rich

hmm~
then i must try hard to be rich then get a house there n stay there!
leave malaysia yay~ Xp

next post it will be part II : what i bought in KL~

yes
i went shopping again
* shopaholic *
chuilynn says at 3:48:00 PM
0 Comment(s)