Saturday, April 26, 2008
- housemates in A103 -
okie...update updates~
haha it's just a post that show you all my CRAZY n INSANE housemates that stayed with me in this 2 diploma years...
so de following pictures were taken before i leave kampar...


i've got no idea what are they doing behind =.=
"malay wannabe" perhaps haha


as SHE said : poopie must be in at least in one photo
nah...bagi u =.=


no idea what chiachia's doing =.=


all of you selling pots ke? =.= haha


alright...i'm selling chopsticks then! Xp


told you they ARE insane! =.=


WOOO! model wannabe! haha Xp


CRAZY PEOPLE wanna hit me with COVERS n POT!
*chiachia syok sendiri kat belakang pula*


* wonder why are that two fella so happy in this picture? *
let me tell you...
I SUPPOSED TO BE IN THIS PICTURE TOO!
what? you can't see me?
of cause la...
SOMEONE PUSH MY HEAD DOWN SO THAT DE CAMERA CAN'T TAKE ME!

HOR? SOMEONE! Xp


my favourite picture so far =)



hmmm...
one of you going kl main campus for advance diploma...
one of you gonna stay in ipoh sunway for her accounting course...
one either going oversea or kl to continue her studies...
one more gonna stay back in ipoh until 2009 jan intake for utar kampar n be housemate with me again...
aihz...won't to able to see you guys always like we used to in kampar anymore...
although all of you are CRAZY people...
however i'll miss the days staying with you guys~ =)
chuilynn says at 4:17:00 PM
1 Comment(s)