Saturday, April 19, 2008
- home sweet home =) -
I'M FINALLY BACK IN IPOH~!!!

whee~
finally no more class...
no longer need to go back kampar for classes d...
muahahahahaha!

but i still need to go back on 2009 Jan =.=
as i told ya i'll have to go back for my degree in utar kampar on 2009...
ah...will be stuck in kampar for another 2 years then =.=

today before i go back to ipoh i had an english essay test...
after test all of us (coursemates n schoolmates - school of arts n science) took pictures together...

sighs...
most of them going to kl for advance diploma...
so it's really difficult to keep in touch n see them again d...
however i wish them all de best in what they do in de future...

back to de moment when i move all my stuff back to ipoh...
when i pack all my stuff only i realise that i've got alots of things in kampar...
i mean ALOTS ler...

spent ALOTS of time to pack N unpack my stuff =.=
never thought that it will be THAT much =.=

before i move on to talk bout my room in ipoh...
let's just have a last look at de place i stayed in kampar for 2 years...
can't believe 2 years just past like that...


de living room...
looks SO empty now...cause i've moved my tv back to ipoh...
so it's pretty empty now...


de kitchen~ i DID cooked in this kitchen...
though i'm not good in cooking... Xp


de STUDY table
but i never use this table to study before...not even once =.=
btw i DID study...but i study in living room =)


de wardrobe n de bed
in this single bedroom i get to use de WHOLE wardrobe~! muahahaha
de rest need to SHARE Xp


one last look at my EX bedroom in kampar...


well...i must say i'll miss it...though i SAID i will not miss it on my previous post...
but when i had 1 last look at this bedroom...
i knew that i'll still miss it...it still has some good memories in it...
a beginning n also an end of a relationship...

but now i've moved back to ipoh...
ahhh~ new life =)

okie now i shall talk bout my room in ipoh...
when i came back to ipoh...i need to clear all de useless stuffs in my room...
n NOW only i realise...my room stored SO MANY useless stuffs =.=
n also now only i realise i've got THAT MUCH of clothes...
i even need to clear some of de "unwearable" clothes to fit all my "wearable" clothes in my wardrobe =.=


my WHOLE wardrobe
well my wardrobe didn't only put clothes la actually...
got some bags accessories towels etc etc =)


CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES~
ahhh i'm so happy to see THIS much clothes in my wardrobe =)
shirts on top...pants shorts skirts at de bottom


oh yea n i add this little cupboard to put some of my stuff
just beside my "study" table...muahahaha


on de top i have 2 triangels...a solar doll...1 crystal ball...n 1 watson's love doll =)

n some books n dictionary in de second level...oh yea n a snoppy too...my auntie bought me that...n some swirling bottles behind snoopy too...

third level...all dolls that i get from my friends...oh yea n 2 more in my wardrobe...
cause this cupboard couldn't fit them all haha Xp

last but not least...SHIN CHAN~!
my favourite comic books...
almost all in mandarin...cause i think that mandarin version is better n funnier...
n it release a little bit faster than de malay version too...

later only upload some pictures that i took with my housemates...
if not this post will be like too long n i've got nothing to post later...
hehe so now till then...tata~ =)
chuilynn says at 3:40:00 AM
0 Comment(s)