Tuesday, August 07, 2007
- im back~ for awhile Xp -
opps 2 long didn't update my blog...
almost 4got watz my username n password...

but luckily i still remember la...
* hint hint * coz me not as 4getful as my beloved housemate ma * hint hint *

muahahahaha... Xp
swt~ kiddin kiddin

well juz a little update la since long time didnt update bout mysef...
me went 2 o'nite wif frenz last sat...
de o'nite was...ermmm...can say kinda boring la...
coz not much programz n stuff...
de result was kinda...ermmm...unexpected...
haha...but stil congratz 2 all of them la...

finalz cumin soon ler...
in a few weekz time...
i wonder can i do it ornot...

i've got 6 paperz 2 take dis sem...included de resit paper...
Database Development & Application, DataComm, Analysis & Design of Information System,
Statistic & Probability, Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
last but not least...Pre-Calculus...

dis time...i MUST NOT fail dis paper again...
if not i realy duno wat 2 do...
better start studyin d...or else i'll b so DEAD...

muahahaha...cakap saja la...
everytime exam i'll alwayz study last minute...
haha no choice...oni last minute study wil save in my tiny winy little brain...

oh yea...birthday cumin d...
but then i think tat day wil b de study week...
most probably every1 wil bz-in wif their studies by tat time...
n someone wil b stil workin in kl tat time...

guess it wun b a memorable birthday 4 me dis year...

didnt realy celebrate birthday wif frenz b4...
not once i guess...
hmmm well i'll juz stick 2 my family then =)
chuilynn says at 9:05:00 PM
0 Comment(s)