Monday, August 13, 2007
- bad day -
i'm not talkin bout de song Bad Day tat sang by DanielPowter...
i'm talkin bout mysef havin a bad day 2day...
well itz not tat i had a bad day whole day...
but itz realy a bad day 2 me anyway... =.="
wat m i talkin bout?
swt~

ermm...wat i'm talkin bout is...
i ter-seliuh my leg when i walked home from college 2day...

*maah*

at 1st i thought itz not tat serious...
but i walk walk...

de more i walk de more i feel PAIN...

in de end i hav 2 sit down sumwhere 4 quite sumtime until i can walk again...

tat time it was stil ok...
at least itz not bengkak...

ok...fine then...
2nite therez a bbq tat organize by my frenz...
so i went 2 de bbq...
had a fun time...
but then...

after sum time...when i'm bbq-in...
i realised tat my ankle is gettin more n more bengkak than b4...

omg omg...
n after i sit down 4 sumtime...de moment i stand up...

aiseh~
itz like super super painful... =.="

clumsy me careless me...

now at dis moment i'm soakin my ankle in de cold water...i mean ice water...
hope it wil get better 2morow...
n most probably my daddy wil cum n fetch me 2morow mornin 2 c de doctor...

*maah* T.T

oh yea...szemin's mom bought us dunkin' donuts~
sueling get mint choc dunkin' donut...
me pun mau~
but choco donut is stil nice...
*muah*
thank you szemin n her mommy~
whee~ =)
chuilynn says at 11:58:00 PM
0 Comment(s)