Thursday, February 08, 2007
- phew~ =) -
freedom~!!!
hurray~!!!
muahahahhaha...

finaly...
i've finished my last paper 4 dis sem finalz 2day...
so so sooo relief...
phew~

i miss my mommy i miss my daddy i miss my gohgoh i miss my home~
i miss my bed~
i miss my aircond~

juz finished packin my stuff...
now ni i realised tat i've got so many un-used n useless stuff here...
gona bring back most of de stuff back 2day...
haha...as if im not cumin back 2 kampar like tat... Xp

so 6 subjectz 4 dis 2nd sem...
well so far dis 6 paperz...
i dun realy hav much confidentz 2 score well...

i think i did realy badly 4 my language paperz... =.="
principlez of information systems...
is like wat i wrote there is like so not rite... =.="
econz was stil ok n i think i manage 2 pass but duno could score or not...
programmin...arh~ im blur like sotong tat day =.="...
hopefuly i can pass T.T
calculus...did alotz of pass year questionz...
but...but...stil no confidentz whether i could pass or not...
*sighz*

now im waitin 4 my parentz 2 cum n fetch me home~
=)

when my parentz is here...
im gona hug them n tel them i tried my best...
pls dun scold me if i fail... T.T

finaly i got my proper next sem timetable...
got ni 2 subjectz 4 sem 3...
web page design n tamadun islam...

my class on mon tue n wed startz at 11am...
thurs got ni 1 class which is from 2pm-3pm...
fri class startz at 9am n i can go back at 12pm...whee~

well...compare 2 sem 2 itz quite free 4 sem 3...
at least i get 2 sleep late on mon tue wed n thurs...
muahahhahaa...

sem 2 my class everyday startz at 9 n itz torturin... =(
n now sem 3 im gona bcum a piggie n sleep late coz my class startz late~
whee~

btw i hate history...
y is there tamadun islam dis subject in college?
as if after we graduate de employer wil ask us bout history durin de interview... =.="
well well...dun care la...
tamadun islam juz hafal saja... Xp

i wana go kl shoppin 4 cny~
cant wait~ =)
chuilynn says at 12:23:00 PM
1 Comment(s)