Monday, February 26, 2007
- Juscoz toy department -
2day me n my fren pergi lepak kat jj...
since therez no movie 4 us watch...
so after lunch we 2 juz walk here n there...
since nth much 2 do...
my fren suggest we go toy department 2 hav a look...
haha...
1st we saw dis...



"laptop"


de brand had been covered by a paper...
hmmm...let me guess wat brand is it...
com...compaq? muahahaha Xp
can we use it 2 sign in msn n frenster i wonder... Xp



UFO


wooo...UFO la...
can fly kah?
my fren said it could fly up n down...
hmmm~
i wonder buy dis 4 wat ler eh?



walkie talkie


walkie talkie...
itz PRO walkie talkie...4 kids~
haha...
my daddy got sell walkie talkie 2...
but itz not 4 kids ger la of coz~









swingy swingy thingy


hehe i like dis~!!!
i got 1 2...
itz my last yearz birthday present from my frenz~ =)
mine is blue in colour...hehe...
de chip 'n' dale punyaz is so so sooo cute~
=)



cute cute bearie =)



little cute animalz =)



toy food


hehe...dis is 4 kids 2 playin masak-masak punyaz...
i used 2 play all these masak-masak thingy...
hehe... Xp




frogie

owlie







mask


all these maskz...
so ugly...ewww~ itz dun lookz nice...



barbie


barbie dollz...
again...i used 2 play barbie dollz...
haha...but...how cum de barbie dollz now became more n more ugly not attractiv...?
n how cum dis barbie doll lookz like shez sick n macam patient like tat... =.="
haha...swt swt Xp





magic wand


wow...harry potterz magic wand...
luv harry potter?
go get it kat juscoz toy department...
n u can bcum harry potter...
muahahahaha... Xp



next is superman product...



it sayz u could bend de steel once u wear de superman glove



well honestly i duno wat is dis Xp





de superman suit!!!

c...u can b STRONG n hav MEGA MUSCLEZ once u wear de
SUPERMAN INFLATO-SUIT!!!

=.="



last but not least...
ghost riderz product...













watched ghost rider d?
go get 1 4 ur ghost rider collection then... Xp






is it cute?
itz webcam tat i saw kat parade...
haha...but quality not tat good... Xp



then me n my fren went 2 watched "The Lady Iron Chef"
cast by Hacken Lee & Charmaine Sheh n other actor n actress...
well de whole show was ok la...
juz 4 laugh...
juz tat in de beginin not tat nice...
overall ok la...
kinda swt...



then de whole movie therez a KID...he was so annoyin...
his shoez is those got lightz punyaz...
arh~!!! geram...
he keep on walkin here n there...
n
his shoez lightz~!!!
arh~!!! hate it...



then juz finished "bai tin gong"...
juz a simple 1...
after we place all those fruitz kuih-muih & eggz on de table outside of my house...



yummy yummy Xp



then we'll hav 2 burn those paper thingy...
while im buildin my lovely "paper castle"...


my lovely "paper castle" Xp

my opposite house punyaz kidz play those not veri nice n LOUD fireworkz...
i hate it~!!!
it wil giv ppl heart attack n it is SO irritating~!!!

if itz far from my house...
im ok wif it...
but pls DUN play it in front of my HOUSE~!!!

arh~!!!
KIDZ again~!!!
n he keep on sayin veri fun veri fun...
then i said...
YEAH YEAH VERI FUN EH~!!!
BISING SANGAT
...
i do it on purpose...
ish ish...

i HATE luv kidz...
if they're in good behavior...

but de kidz i met...
all of them r so NOT in GOOD behavior...

so...
i'll juz continue HATE luv them in my own way... Xp
chuilynn says at 12:44:00 PM
0 Comment(s)