Tuesday, January 23, 2007
- updatez -
itz been a long time i haven update dis blog...
wat 2 update...?

my life?
my luv life?
my studies?

my life...
was juz like usual...
nth special...

my studies...
im stil tryin my best...n i hope i could do well in finalz dis time...

luv life...
sumthin happened...

well...since i cant turn back time...
so i'll juz move on n continue my life as usual...
but i can proudly tellin u guyz...
im ok...im fine...n im hapy juz like de chuilynn u noe... =)

kinda proud of mysef dis time...
juz 3 dayz...
used oni 3 dayz 2 let go everythin in dis relationship...

well...tatz de oni thing i can do now...
not 2 b sad...not 2 b depressed...not 2 cry anymore...4 dis relationship...
but b hapy...juz like last time...

bcoz of dis break up...
i realised tat...therez many frenz out there hu r realy care bout me...
i realy appreciate it...

sum of them r juz around me...
sum of them...though they're not wif me...
but i did feel their care n concern...
realy a big thank 2 u guyz...
=)

even my brother...
when im back 2 ipoh on last fri...he saw my face...
a kinda moodless face...
i noe hez tryin 2 comfort me...
though he duno how 2 use wordz 2 comfort ppl...
but itz enough...
im realy touched... =)

at de same time...
sumhow i found 1 of my file which is full of meaningful quotez...
after readin it...
sudenly...i let go everything...

* Sometimes we must get hurt in order to
grow,we must fail in order to know.Sometimes our
visions clear only after our eyes are washed away
with tears. *

* No man or woman is worth your tears, and the
one who is, won't make you cry. *

* Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who
isn't willing to waste their time on you. *

* Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong
people before meeting the right one, so that when
we finally meet the person, we will know how to be
grateful. * - * i dun bliev in god anyway Xp *

* Don't cry because it is over, smile because it
happened. *

* There's always going to be people that hurt you
so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just
be more careful about who you trust next time
around. *

n last but not least...my favourite

* Being happy is the priority of living,
If u wanna be sad,
Be sad 4 something thats worth it. *

all these realy did helped me alotz...
luckily i stil keepin dis file...

finaly im back 2 single again...
at 1st i realy thought tat i've met sum1 rite dis time...
but in de end...itz realy disappointin...
though itz disappointin...
but wat happened in de past 3 monthz...
itz a sweet memories...
n itz a memorable 1...
i realy need 2 thank him...4 all de sweet memories...
thanks 4 everythin...i realy appreciate it... =)

n now...
i realy hope tat dis time i could remain single 4 a realy long time...
coz i duno wat 2 expect from a relationship anymore...
im not thinkin negativly...
itz juz i duno wat 2 expect anymore...
chuilynn says at 6:22:00 PM
0 Comment(s)