Monday, October 16, 2006
- me ---> college -
2nd sem gona startz 2morow...
ermmm...i mean 2day...
a few more hourz then i'll hav 2 go 2 college...

eleh~
well...i dun afraid of goin 2 college 2 study again...
im worried bout my result...
me = takda confidentz 2 get good resultz...
*worried worried*

n my timetable is so so sooo nice...
everyday aso 9a.m class...
then end at either 4p.m or 5p.m...

de timetable is so different from susu they all...
aiyohyoh...
need 2 walk again...
lz la... XP

but friday veri nice...
ni got 1 hourz class which is from 9a.m til 10a.m...
then i can say byebye 2 de college n balik ipoh~
whee~~~

dis time came back 2 kampar...
i 4got 2 bring my blanket...=.="
n my hair dryer...=.="
n my charger...=.="

eleh~~~
so tat meanz i'll hav 2 borrow hair dryer every morning...=.="

alamak~~~
but their class at 11a.m...
how am i gona wake them up 2 borrow me hair dryer???
=.=" swt swt~
chuilynn says at 1:58:00 AM
0 Comment(s)