Friday, June 09, 2006
- yeah~!!! -
muahahahahhahahahaha...
laptop had back 2 mama~!!! =D
my laptop is back~!!! finaly~!!!

ehhh...actualy itz not realy my laptop...
itz my brotherz laptop...he got 2 laptop...
a new 1 and a old 1...
de laptop im usin now is de old 1...

my laptop...duno how errr...stil repairin...
but dis laptop belong 2 me now... Xp
hehehe...

although itz old...but stil...got laptop 2 use...hehe...dun care la...
since de laptop dah balik...
i shall post all de pic tat i wana post 4 de previous post~
Xp


dis is a kitty i found in market...itz cute though i hate catz...

itz doggie i saw in kampar...he/she luv 2 follow ppl...hehe

hez a fren of mine tat i knew him from orientation week...hez siao~

after playin flour and he dunwana wash face...as i told u...hez siao~ Xp

hez my group facilitator of de O'week...hez so blur~

my asistant group facilitator aka grandma~ Xp

btw...dis is de swan my groupz made 4 de O'week talentz time

itz campbell instant soup plus cereal~!!! im siao~ Xp *btw i learnt dis from chia...*

itz de sky b4 rain~

itz a view after rain~ rainbow~ *mayb u cant c anything*


oh yea...last nite i came back 2 ipoh 2 sing K wif my frenzzz at E-Box there...
from 8pm til 1am...
after tat...we went 2 mamak 2 hav our late dinner...
*i didnt eat but my asistant group facilitator force me 2 eat...in de end i ate 2 small piecez of roti telur...*
when we're back 2 kampar...itz 2sumthing aready...Zzzz...tiring~

pic taken in E-Box... Xp


last but not least...
kokseng...herez a pic 4 u... Xp

she realy did put CARE into de plant tat u gav her... Xp

chuilynn says at 9:58:00 PM
0 Comment(s)