Saturday, June 17, 2006
- itz all bout me~ -
since therez nth much 2 do...
*though my family was bz-in preparin stuff 4 2nitez open house*
so 2day i shall post sumthing bout me & sms-in...

i hate sms-in actualy...
im 2 lz 2 type sms...
plus 1 more thing...

im usin postpaid...
and...dis package call out is cheap...but sms is expensiv...
sms : digi 2 digi =5centz
digi 2 maxis or watever... = 15centz

dun say im stingy or wat...
yea yea...u might say 1 or 2 dayz sms nth ger mer...
wun cost much money...

but hey...
wait til u receiv ur bil when u everyday keep on sms-in...
i kena mumble from my dad b4 coz i sms 2 much...
sms aso 100buckz 4 tat month...
dad keep on mumble and mumble~

hey guyz...
itz not tat i dunwana chat wif u guyz through sms...
is tat i muz jaga my dadz wallet... *i hate kena mumble*

hmmm~ or mayb i can get a maxis... =/
though i can get a maxis...but...
where cumz a fone 4 me 2 sms ler? duh~
dis i shall think later...
chuilynn says at 11:16:00 AM
0 Comment(s)