Wednesday, May 31, 2006
- truth or dare~ -
yep yep...
2dayz title is truth or dare...

last nite at 12am...
thought wana sleep aready...
sudenly frenz call...
asked me whether wana play truth or dare or not...
hmmm...
since my class 4 de enxt morning at 11...
so mai go out lo...

all those fella play flour~
thought i can clean clean walk in...
then can walk out dgn badan yg bersih...
duh~
me mmg "lucky"
kena my eyez a few timez sumore...
damn painful~
fine fine...

after playin truth or dare wif flour...
went 2 mamak...
1 of my fren whole face kena flour...
juz like those ppl hu put on mud mask...
hahahaha...so so sooo funny...
i'll update tat pic and let u guyz c next time...

then walk back wif my fren...coz i cant walk properly wif de blurblur eyez...
need sum1 teman...reach apartment tat time itz 2am aready...
luckily my class at 11am dis morning...
i can sleep~ wahahahahhaa...

alritez...tatz all...
lingsimz and susu is waitin 4 me...tata... Xp
chuilynn says at 1:31:00 PM
0 Comment(s)