Saturday, May 13, 2006
- my laptop~ -
May my laptop rest in peace~

nah...juz kiddin...
itz not tat serious...
itz juz need a few dayz rest...

dis laptop i aready use 4 a few yearz i guess...
dah old~
so itz abit cacat...

on thursday nite...
thought wana use it 2 on9 abit and listen 2 sum songz...

*press on* ...nth happen...
*try again* ...stil...nth happen...hmmm...check de charger and stuff...
*check-ed and try again* stil... =.="
*try 1 MORE time in a realy bad mood* ...oh damn it...on la duh~!!!

fine...
let my brother check it...
de next morning...
he told me tat de laptop got problem...
and at de same time...his pc got problem cant work 2...hahaha...
we're so so sooo lucky man... =.="
he took his pc and my laptop out and let ppl check...
his pc is fine...stil workin... *im usin his pc 2 post dis thing*
and my laptop...
wil send 2 acer on monday...

so i'll juz use my brother pc or server 2 on9 dis few dayz...duh~
but since i didnt msn tat much aready...so got laptop or not doesnt matter...
since im stil in ipoh...
if in kampar...seriously i cant live without my laptop... Xp

wat if my laptop realy rest in peace?
and i got no money 2 buy a new 1...

so...
any1 mind 2 sponsor/buy me a new laptop? Xp
chuilynn says at 1:56:00 PM
0 Comment(s)