Wednesday, April 05, 2006
- My 1st bloggin~ Yippee~!!! =D -
Im here...Finaly~ =P

Well...since i alwayz stay at home and doin nth(sofa-in~astro-in~laptop-in) <--* itz my life k? dun say itz boring...coz i dun feel bored at all...=P *
so...i decided 2 create a blog and c c lo...since i nvr blog b4...=P

1st time bloggin...dun bully me ya...=P

Oh yea...talk bout 1st time...
last week...1st time learn how 2 drive~!!!
manual car...mafan~!!! gear?huh? clutch?huh? apa tu???
sobsob...i duno how 2 drive la...
i nvr drive b4 pun...i prefer ppl fetch me... Xp
i dunwana learn...
but my dad keep on rushin me 2 learn it b4 college startz...
oiyoh...get me a driver beter la duh...=P
but i think i can do it now...i guess... =/
juz try my best lo...ish ish...

College...MAY cepat la datang~!!!
i feel like wana study aready~ =P
i'll miss my home veri much once i go kampar...
my bed...
my sofa...
my astro...
my laptop...
my air-cond~!!!
tatz a part of my life...
if i go kampar...another part of life...gone~

my dad said wana get me a 14' tv there...
but de table of de single bedroom mmg 2 "BIG" aready...
no place 4 de tv pun...and...
therez no astro...y do i need a tv ler then? rite? =P
hmmm...wat ese? =/
oh yea...tilam~!!!
i dah biasa wif those tilam yg keras...but my dad said he oni can get me those lembut lembut punyaz tilam...coz his car tak muat... =/
yerrr...those tilam SUX~
i dunwan~!!!
duncare...tat time oni suen... Xp

tatz all 4 my 1st bloggin...
i'll update more later...
hehe... =P
chuilynn says at 3:11:00 PM
0 Comment(s)