Tuesday, April 18, 2006
- ~Driving Lesson~ =.=' -
Arh~!!! im so dark now~!!! *ermmm...actualy oni my handz la*
afternoon 12pm + drivin lesson = % of gettin dark...100% =.='

~11am~
de uncle came 2 my house and fetch me 2...gopeng...
yea...go gopeng 4 my drivin lesson...
oh yea...he came wif a malay aunty...


~on de way 2 gopeng~
i hate tat car...itz aircond-less~!!!
meanz tat car dunhav aircond~!!!
alrite...fine...
no aircond open window lo...but...
those wind made my face feel numb...no feelinz~
VIRUS ATTACK~!!! oh i mean...wind attack...ish ish...
and my hair~!!! =.=' nvm~ *my hair like soh poh saja*


~infront of de skool named...smi~
15minz later after we start off from my house...
oni i realised tat de malay aunty in de front seat...didnt put on her safety belt...
ermmm...and therez a malay police officer *hez givin saman i think* standin infront of smi...and he saw tat aunty without puttin on safety belt...and he juz...pretend nth happen~
malay huh? hmmm...=/
4get bout it...


~gopeng...duno where~
reach gopeng...drivin lesson startz~
naik bukit and parkin~ bout detailz ler...errr...nvm~
then after tat...
went back 2 de office 4 fingerprint and sum signature...
saw dato' lee there... *so-called 30 yearz frenz of my mom*
he said~


dato' lee : "can let her drive back 2 ipoh or not?"

uncle : "can...no problem la..."

me : "har? me? are u sure???"

~my home...im back~
arh~!!! i hate drivin~
alrite...from gopeng drive back 2 ipoh...2 my house...
okla...so far so good...i guess... =/
ermmm...nth happen...
no accident happen...tat are berkaitan dgn me...
hehe...
well...since im here 2 post...
so...tat meanz im safe and alive~
wahahhahaha... Xp


conclusion...
i hate drivin~

daddy...can u hire me a driver? =P
* obviously itz impossible la duh =.=' *
chuilynn says at 1:33:00 PM
0 Comment(s)