Thursday, April 27, 2006
- angel...or devil? -
~cute~


haha...he lookz adorable huh?
hahaha...every kidz lookz adorable 1 la...

they might lookz innocent cute adorable...
but they're evil 2~
juz like my godmomz grandson...hez evil~

went 2 my godmomz house 2 visit her... * she live nearby my house saja *
dis little fella...
cute when hez sleepin...
but once hez awake...scary~
keep on runnin here runnin there...
kidz mmg active...hahaha...

he wan me 2 carry him...but...
well...i scare ler...
last time when i carry him...he'll pull my hair... =.=" naughty fella~
and he'll pee sumore...scary~

2nite...hez interested in my fone~
when he getz de fone...he'll surely throw it on floor...
haha...me and my godpa giv 2 fonez(godpaz old fone&my fone) 4 him 2 choose...
he choose my fone...hahaha...
of coz i wun let him 2 play wif my fone... =P

oh yea...dis fella...
good in actin... =P
alwayz pura pura cry saja...hehe...

when i go home tat time...i use my fone 2 lure him... =P
he saw my fone then try 2 cum and grab my fone...
then i quickly close de door...and he cried~!!! wahahahhaa...
and i did it again...when he c my fone...hapy...then i quickly close de door again...
and he cried again~!!! wahahahhaa...
* seemz like im more evil...wahahhaha... =P *


~ pic of de little devil =P ~

~ happy lookz? or sad lookz? ~

~ innocent? ~

chuilynn says at 10:10:00 PM
0 Comment(s)